Tahmour Kate Bloomfield
Circus Artist, Physical Comedienne, Street Theatre Artist, cabaret performer, circus trainer, & human being.
Tahmour is a professional entertainer who has been entertaining crowds all over the world for over 15 years.
Tahmour continues to create work that makes people laugh, and work that drops jaws. The last few months have seen an explosion of Hula Illumination. Gracing stages in Australia and Asia with it’s fantastic light component, and graceful moves. This act has been a challenge to not lose the performer in amoungst the technology and the act continues to evolve as technology changes.
2017 I toured Hula Illumination to Jakarta, and then Reality TV Me to Europe, performing at Vevey’s 30 th birthday celebration with winners from previous years, it was a real honour. Closer to home I begun to work with Stuart Christie (ex – Circus Oz) developing new comedy circus acts. More to come there!
2015 saw me launch a new show : “Rosalita’s Got Talent” at the Adelaide Fringe Festival.
I am continuing to create outdoor theatre events, inspired by my overseas touring experiences.
Keep an eye on Lithgow’s big Halloween Celebration for some of my shows.
Education & Training
Tahmour has trained extensively in theatre, completing a Bachelor of Arts in Drama and Film in 2002, at Flinders And Macquarie Universities in Australia.
Since then she has gone on to train in circus, and physical comedy. She has begun many social circus projects, in Australia and Overseas.
Her training has included a secondment with the Flying Fruit Fly Circus, which was enabled through a grant from the Blue Mountains City Council. She has also studied under numerous clown teachers such as Giovanni Fusetti, Angela De Castro, Andrew Cory, Tom Greder and Tamara Campbell.
in 2015 Tahmour completed her Diploma in Pilates.
- Eid Celebrations. (Indonesia)
- Vevey Artists de Rue (Switzerland)
- Liverpool New Years Celebrtaions. (NSW)
- Corporate Events for Canberra University, & Scenic World
- KISS Arts Festival
- Falls Festival, Byron Bay
- Tasmania Circus Festival
- Rylestone Street Festival
- Corporate Events for Vivid,
- Barrangaroo Inagural New Years Eve Celebtraions
- Directing a new Street Theatre Troupe for Winter Magic
- Halloween Lithgow
- KISS Arts Festival
- Falls Festival, Byron Bay (NSW)
- KISS Arts Festival, Kiama (NSW)
- Adelaide Fringe Festival (SA)
- Surfers Paradise Buskers Festival (QLD)
- Coffs Buskers Festival
- Balmain Buskers Festival
- Jo & the Whale, an educational, circus, comedy show at the Maritime Museum
- Edinburgh Fringe : co – producing a venue, releasing Matilda Yonks new show & other cabaret and street performances.
- Adelaide Fringe Festival : venue management
- Newtown Festival (NSW)
- Viva La Gong (NSW)
- Lugarno Festival (NSW)
- Glastonbury Music Festival, UK.
- Linz Pflasterspektakel, Austria.
- Innsbruck, Muhlveirter & Feldrirck Gauklerfestivals, Austria
- Streets of Durham, UK
- Edinburgh Fringe, Scotland.
- Hoopla Festival, Darling Harbour Australia
- Adelaide Fringe, Australia.
- KISS Arts Festival Kiama – Street Theatre, and Workshop Co ordination
- Adelaide Fringe – “Russia’s Best Kept Secret” in the Castello
- Catapult Youth Circus Festival, Bathurst – Matilda Yonks MCed the Schools Show, and performed at Day in the Park.
- Lightening Ridge Easter Carnival – California MCed the evening show.
- Usedom Klienskunst Festival – Germany
- C’est is de B’est – Croatia
- Büssum Kunstlaar Festival – Germany
- Dahme Kunstelaar Festival – Germany
- Cuxhaven Kunstelaar Festival – Germany
- Meppel Donderdag – NL
- Roggefeest – NL
- Port Credit Buskers Festival – Canada
- Waterloo Buskers Festival – Canada
- Applause Festival, Albury Australia
- Merrigong Childrens’ Festival
- Melbourne Juggling Convention
- Vevey Artist de Rue, Switzerland
- Winner Grand Jury 1st Prize
- BuskerBus, Poland
- Pflasterzauber, Hildeshiem, Germany
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Kulturufer Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Feldkirch Gaukler Festival, Austria
- Muhlvertler Speckdakel, Austria
- Festival Fantastika, Austria
- IronFest, Lithgow
Molotov Cabaret : in the Little Big Top, Co created, and produced a cabaret show with Strings on Fire, and Candy Stripe Circus.
The Little Big Top – an Independent Arts collaboration between 4 artists. 2 circus cabaret shows produced daily and run for 3 weeks in the Blue Mountains. Featuring California and Matilda Yonks (see above), working with Strings on Fire and Candy Stripe Circus.
Reality TV Me in EU
- StraatTheatre DRV, MIjdrecht NL
- Festival Del Mundo, Belgium
- Festival Fantastika, Austria
- Linz Pflasterspektakel , Austria
- Villach Steet Theatre Festival, Austria
- St Olav’s Feest, Norway
- Edinburgh Fringe, Scotland
Festivals in Australia:
- Adelaide Fringe Festival, 2006, 2007, 2008.
- Blackheath Food and Wine Festival
- Viva la Gong, Wollongong, 2007, 2008
- Cirquinox, Circus Festival, Leura 2006, – 2010
- Glenbrook Australia Day Celebrations 2007, 2008
- Ironfest, Lithgow, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011
- Albury Applause Festival 2006
- Coffs Harbour International Buskers Festival, 2005.
International Appearances (2007 -09)
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival
- Ghent Festival, Belgium (07 -08)
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Scotland (08 -09)
- Teater Spektakel, Switzerland
- Aarhus Tall Ships Festival, Denmark.
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival, Denmark.
- St. Olavsdagen, Trondheim, Norway
- Mela Festival, Oslo, Norway
- Altrade Park Fest, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Tourism Australia India Mission, Jaipur, India